With 2013 Drawing to a close I thought we could look at some of the upcoming items coming out for Disney Infinity for the coming months.
Rapunzel 1/7 (Out at Walmart NOW)
Wreck it Ralph 1/7 (out at Best Buy NOW)
Vanellope 1/7 (Out at Target NOW)
Wreck it Ralph Pack with Ralph, Vanellope and 2 textures our 3/11
Sorcerer Mickey 2/9 (1/26 at Walmart)
Frozen Elsa and Anna (Individual release 3/11) Frozen set with texture discs out now at Target, Gamestop and Walmart
Phineas, Agent P, and 2 Danville Texture disc set 4/1
Agent P 4/29
Series 3 Power Discs
Showing to release Feb 9th @ TRU
According to Disney Infinity Wiki These are the next group to be released.
- Disc 1 (Ability): Mickey's Sorcerer Hat
- Disc 2 (Ability): Violet's Force Field
- Disc 3 (Ability): Rapunzel's Healing
- Disc 4 (Ability): Chernabogs Power
- Disc 5 (Toys): Wall-E's Fire Extinguisher
- Disc 6 (Toys): Toy Story Mania Blaster
- Disc 7 (Toys): Dragon Firework Cannon
- Disc 8 (Toys): Tantor the Elephant
- Disc 9 (Toys): Phillipe
- Disc 10 (Toys): Angus
- Disc 11 (Toys): Calico Helicopter
- Disc 12 (Toys): Cruella De Vil's Car
- Disc 13 (Customization): Wall-E's Collection
- Disc 14 (Customization): Buy N Large Atmosphere
- Disc 15 (Rare): Disney Parks Parking Lot Tram
Now the question is where do the Danville textures come in. As shown above they will be released with Phineas and Agent P yet they are not listed in the disc set and according to the Disney Infinity site there is only going to be 15 discs released in Series 3.
What are your thoughts?
Let us know..........